News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

2024 Borden 6 bra

Started by DHuffman, February 18, 2024, 04:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DHuffman

I started this barrel off last season about August I think but can't find where I posted any load workup so I'll post it here.

31.1-3 was where it was working last season. It had 430 rounds before this test.

103 Wheelers 400 primers

This is the 6-7x Alpha brass that I trimmed, skim turned & annealed this winter so it's 7x and first firing in the refurb and anneal.

600 yards 5° calm wind

An hour later I shot this 5 shot groups with the 30.3 leftovers

Dave

LeadHammer

That bad boy wants to shoot.

DHuffman

Forgot to add besides needing to check the tune from the brass work I also had the barrel off and threaded it up and put the modified radial brake on it.

Even on a light recoiler like a BRA it's amazing how much nicer it tracks the bags.

Dave

autoxforfun

Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

DHuffman

Shot some 4 shot groups this afternoon

Time to put it away and work on the Bat
Dave

autoxforfun

Great tuning.....you have that shooting really well!!
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

gman47564

Grant

DHuffman

Shot the reds and blues then went and marked the target in case they all got wadded up.
Went back up and shot the purple and greens
Dave

jvw2008

Quote from: DHuffman on February 20, 2024, 09:20:01 PMShot the reds and blues then went and marked the target in case they all got wadded up.
Went back up and shot the purple and greens

Where did that 2983 come from?!?

DHuffman

Quote from: jvw2008 on February 20, 2024, 11:00:09 PMWhere did that 2983 come from?!?

I'm sure that should be 2893 LOL

Edit, it was and is corrected
Dave

Bullet Jockey