News:

New Members start here.

Main Menu

MDT ACC Chassis

Started by xbonesny, November 18, 2019, 03:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbonesny

Anyone have any time on the MDT ACC chassis? I've got one coming in for T&E as a folder so would like to hear your impressions before I head out on the range

DDRH65CM

Sorry don't have experience, but i really like the way the chassis looks.  and a folder too!  pls let us know how it is if possible (NDA?)  Weight for the folder would be nice too.  I'm currently running KRG Whiskey 3 folder and with added accessories, it probably weighs ~5lbs.

xbonesny

Quote from: DDRH65CM on November 19, 2019, 01:25:55 PMSorry don't have experience, but i really like the way the chassis looks.  and a folder too!  pls let us know how it is if possible (NDA?)  Weight for the folder would be nice too.  I'm currently running KRG Whiskey 3 folder and with added accessories, it probably weighs ~5lbs.
I am running a JAllen chassis now. MDT is taking over JAllen's production. I, being an FFL/SOT, was the only one in the U>S to have a JAllen in stock for MDT to use for their future production, so they sent me two of their most popular chassis. The ACC and the LSS XL Gen 2...getting them today