Skip to main content
Topic: Unexpected upgrade coming up (Read 804 times) previous topic - next topic

Unexpected upgrade coming up

For security reasons, we need to do an unexpected upgrade to the site as soon as possible. :( I am sure a few things will break, but I will fix them ASAP.  The forum portal page may be down for a while, but the forum will continue to be operational.  Testing upgrade right now on sandbox.

Re: Unexpected upgrade coming up

Reply #1
Is that why it asked me log back in
The only thing better than me spending my own money, is my friends spending it for me

Reply #3
I had to log in also.
This thing is moving like a snail for me right now.
The best part about this forum so far besides the members is that I can navigate Ok with my dial-up and Windows XP.
I hope I don't lose this forum like I have lost LRH which does not work at all now with my setup.

Randy
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

Reply #4
I had to log in also.
This thing is moving like a snail for me right now.
The best part about this forum so far besides the members is that I can navigate Ok with my dial-up and Windows XP.
I hope I don't lose this forum like I have lost LRH which does not work at all now with my setup.

Randy
There will be a small performance hit after the update while the site cache is rebuilt and while CloudFlare rebuilds their own cache.  After that the site will be just as fast as before, if not faster.

Reply #5
Security upgrade done.