Skip to main content
Topic: pics of your rigs  (Read 101775 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: pics of your rigs

Reply #690
I would also give the 23 a good shake down. Awesome powder .. which Robin already knows that..
Grant

Reply #691
This is my Gewehr ( rifle ) a Tikka T3x CTR, with a 61cm ( 24" ) barrel and chambered in 6.5mm creedmoor

Reply #693
Took these two to the farm to test them out and make sure they were still zeroed. I didn't have a fence post, so I used a feed trough  :D

Really digging the Laminate Tikka 6.5 and the ARP barreled 6.5 is a shooter to, may have to reload for it.
Darryle
NRA Life Member  GOA Life Member  NSCA Life Member

Reply #695
Finally got enough pcs together to get this gun ready to go shoot, Tikka T3X TAC 1, tossed a Harris on it for now Burris XTR set at 30MOA with a Delta Stryker HD 4.5-30x56 and the DLR1 Reticle. Scope actually got del'd on a Sunday by Canada Post. Weather permitting, I'll get out with it at the end of the week here.

Reply #696
Got the MPA 6.5 Creed today. Pretty gun. Heavy AF, but prolly not much heavier than my 223 or 6.5x47. Anyway, here’s a couple pics of it with my AR scope mocked up since my rings are too low. I’ll have to get some 0.96” rings for this rifle to accommodate a 50mm objective and sun shade. The rail is pretty low profile compared to the one I used on the rifle I sold. Anyway, here she blows!

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
I have a lot of guns... There, I said it.

Reply #697
sweet jack... get ya a rear bag rider for it from mpa… the long one... makes them ride the rear bag nice...
Grant

Reply #698
👍

My favorite chassis for sure. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.

Reply #699
Very nice Jack, that rifle screams quality!
Dave

Reply #700
Jack is that a Curtis action?

Pretty sure they bought out Spencer barrels and I heard a rumor they were doing the same with Curtis action. Both Spencer and Curtis are top notch.

Reply #701
Jack is that a Curtis...

As far as I know from the website it is. It isn’t branded Curtis though, so it might be sub-par for Curtis. Smooth though. It has a 3/8 MOA guarantee, so we’ll see. I’ll do a break in and some load development soon. Need some brass and dies though.
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
I have a lot of guns... There, I said it.

Reply #702
No not sub par. Curtis and MPA were tight even 5 years ago. Bet you’ve got a really good action there. By the way - that’s the first black chassis that really looks sharp to me. I am trying to tell myself I really NEED another 6.5. You’ve got me starting to drool! 😋

Reply #703
No not sub par. Curtis and MPA were tight even 5 years ago. Bet you’ve got a really good action there. By the way - that’s the first black chassis that really looks sharp to me. I am trying to tell myself I really NEED another 6.5. You’ve got me starting to drool! 😋

About time someone got you to drop some coin instead of the other way around😂
Dave

Reply #704
Ya, I suppose so. 😏
Unfortunately, I don’t need someone else to talk me into spending money on firearm stuff. If it turns out to be Jack, I’ll know it came with good advice. 👍