Skip to main content
Topic: How can I make a donation to help the forum? (Read 5259 times) previous topic - next topic

How can I make a donation to help the forum?

You can make donations by going to http://65creedmoor.com/profile/?area=subscriptions.  Paypal will process the payments, but you do not need to have a Paypal account to use a credit card.  Donators will be recognized as such on the forum and will get access to a private board where they can discuss anything they want.

Donation money will be used to cover the cost of the increase in storage and bandwidth requirements that we are going to incur by hosting pictures here.  Also, a donation will be made to the developers of Wedge, the software that we are currently using here.  I would like to recognize and thank reddrum from @RifleworX for making the first donation.

Re: How Can I Make A Donation To Help The Forum?

Reply #1
Just a suggestion but I have seen another site(namely MDShooters) post a warning when someone is uploading a pic that it incurs cost and instead encourages folk to use sites like imgur(GREAT FREE HOSTING SITE!!!)  but still alllows for pictures to be uploaded.

Reply #2
Thank you sir!  Have been waiting for this info and will follow thru shortly.  I'm glad we are going to have a way to financially support the forum.  All the praise for your hard work and knowledge is nice - but it doesn't pay the bills!!!

Reply #3
That link just sends me to my profile. :o

Reply #4
Manage account should take you to the promised land.
RIP Nicky Hayden

Reply #5
I must be... special. I still can't find it.

Reply #6
I did it earlier but can't find now.  You're Special, I must be Ed.
RIP Nicky Hayden

Reply #8
when I go there it says -the are no subscriptions.  what now?  I can send you a check as long as you don't cash it till dec.  ;D ;D
"kill em all"

Reply #9
After you get to your profile go under Manage Account, and then Paid Subscriptions. You will see the options there. I will post screen shots when I get home, I am in my son's music competition this morning.

Reply #10
Yeah, I looked and looked and I don't have any links on that page for anything (under the paid subscriptions page).

A music competition? That sounds neat. I hope he wins!

Reply #11
it worked yesterday although it wasn't the easiest to get to. tried it again today and can't find it!

Bruce
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Reply #12
Try now.  It looks like I broke the feature yesterday while troubleshooting another issue.  It should be working fine now.
[media id=22 type=full align=center caption=""]
[media id=23 type=full align=center caption=""]

Reply #13
Seems to work now! O0

Reply #14
Thanks, I found it.
NRA Patron Life Member