Skip to main content
Topic: Good News! (Read 122 times) previous topic - next topic

Good News!

More space is needed for the company‚Äôs ammunition manufacturing operations, President Steve Hornady told The Independent.       8)

https://theindependent.com/news/local/hornady-manufacturing-planning-to-expand-facility-starting-this-year/article_02b1916e-1120-11ec-8a3e-ab960828a2c6.html?fbclid=IwAR0M2ot4eS75ThBGPuQgHXgaJ8pXv0kMpYoDy8Jnlw-olAMlKg0G7PHSpoI
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

Re: Good News!

Reply #1
That decision requires some optimism about the future of firearms in the US. Good to see. Thanks for sharing.

Reply #2
Biden has banned Russian ammo imports and Russian ammo is approximately 40% of the ammo purchased in the USA every year. Personally, I believe the opportunity is their.
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

Reply #3
I'd like to see Hornady prosper...

They are always well represented at any big match as well as generously contributing to prize tables as well as paying for a meal to feed contestants at the bigger matches.
I'd really like to see a 6.5 130 ELDX come out of any expansion of product line.
Dave