Skip to main content
Topic: Canadian's H4350 source (Read 152 times) previous topic - next topic

Canadian's H4350 source

I see an 8 lb'er of H4350 at Extreme Range Outfitters on the inter web if anyone is looking.

Re: Canadian's H4350 source

Reply #1
Thanks for the heads-up on this supplier.  I have put in for notification for RL-26 and Varget.
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

Reply #2
@LeadHammer do you know if Canadian firms can/will ship hazmat to the US? I thought they wouldn't is why I ask. I've found primers up north but they would not ship to US.
Chris

Reply #3
@LeadHammer do you know if Canadian firms can/will ship hazmat to the US? I thought they wouldn't is why I ask. I've found primers up north but they would not ship to US.
Pretty sure most Canadian suppliers cannot or do not ship to the USA. Our markets are so much smaller that we would never have stock if all was sent back down south. I think there are legal problems also associated with that idea. Sorry I’m not too specific.

Reply #4
Thanks for the insight into this.  I was wondering about this as well.  Don't want to make your situation any worse either.
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

Reply #5
Thanks for the insight into this.  I was wondering about this as well.  Don't want to make your situation any worse either.
Ya no worries, all good.  It would be nice to share cross border, but most things normally for you guys is much much cheaper down there anyway. ( but totally get buying from here if it was possible when you are all out )

Denver Steve is a canuck too, though their maybe a few more on here.

Reply #6
Hmmm, half my family emigrated to the US, the other half to BC Canada, maybe one of my nephews can gift me some BR2 primers for Christmas :) Hope runs eternal.
Chris

Reply #7
Denver Steve is a canuck too, though their maybe a few more on here.
I checked it out as soon as I seen your post. A bit to rich for my blood. I have enough H4350 for now. Just bought a 8lb of rl26 from another shop here in sask.

Extreme range outfitters should be moved into their new shop now I think. Last time I was in he said they would be moving into alot bigger building on Miller Ave in a week or two.

Reply #8
I checked it out as soon as I seen your post. A bit to rich for my blood. I have enough H4350 for now. Just bought a 8lb of rl26 from another shop here in sask.

Extreme range outfitters should be moved into their new shop now I think. Last time I was in he said they would be moving into alot bigger building on Miller Ave in a week or two.

Yes they are moved, not fully set up of course but at least parking will be much better. Where have you found RL26?  I have only heard about it in stories from my great grandfather lol.
 I need to go to XRO and buy another MDT AICS metal 5 round mag and a 10 round metal poly mag.

Reply #9
Yes they are moved, not fully set up of course but at least parking will be much better. Where have you found RL26?  I have only heard about it in stories from my great grandfather lol.
 I need to go to XRO and buy another MDT AICS metal 5 round mag and a 10 round metal poly mag.

I sent you a pm on the powder.

They where all out of damn 223 mags last time I went there. Forgot to buy a mag with my chassis build. Bought a shit ton of other stuff though. Great guys to deal with usually. Glad there in a new store. So packed with people in there all the time.