Skip to main content
Topic: Vaccine (Read 437 times) previous topic - next topic

Vaccine

Healthcare called today & set me up for the rona vaccine this afternoon! Done deal now the governor won't get rid of me now as much as he is a cuomo/Newsome wannebee!
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

Re: Vaccine

Reply #1
I'm not even sure I want one. Maybe next year.

Reply #2
Got my first dose Pfizer shot yesterday. We went from unobtanium two weeks ago to please come get it. Wife goes in Thursday for the Moderna shot.

It's one of these things where you just don't know what happens if you get rona. We know folks who got it, couple weeks later they are fine. Another guy got it in January, spent several weeks in the hospital and was finally able to leave his home yesterday for a trip to the grocery store without his oxygen buddy.

Knowing my luck, I'd lose my shooting eye and trigger finger :(

Chris

Reply #3
Got my second shot over a month ago and no new arms growing and I am not a zombie so all good. Don't know why anyone would not get the shot. It's a flu shot. They got it out fast as they already had a blueprint on how to make it they just needed to tweak it. They tweak the normal flu vaccine every year also. Everyone's personal choice but with the what the virus could do versus what the vaccine could do it's an easy choice for me.

Reply #4
I got mine the week it was distributed.  I crossfired in a 600yd F-class match this past weekend.  It MUST be related to the vaccination.  I'm calling Vinni Gambini.....

Reply #5
I got mine the week it was distributed.  I crossfired in a 600yd F-class match this past weekend.  It MUST be related to the vaccination.  I'm calling Vinni Gambini.....

In 2019 when the 600 yd SOY points leader was asked how he managed to crossfire at the 600 yd Nationals he said " it was pretty f#[email protected] easy " this was obviously pre Covid, pre shot, you blaming the shot makes me laugh!
Dave

Reply #6
We have a lot of forced wrongs going on right now in the world, all since this covid thing started. I don't trust my government with firearms rights, and I don't trust them pushing the covid narrative either. I'm not saying it does not exist or that it's not serious, but if the MRNA was so great, we would be lining up for it WITHOUT worldwide propaganda, misinformation, and a constant barrage of shaming for not getting one, not wearing a mask, not staying in lockdown, can't see a loved one dying in the hospital, ( I would be in jail before that happened ) Canadians returning from outside of Canada here are met at the airport and" strongly" encouraged to "stay at covid hotels" for 3 days at an expense of $1200-2000 until proven PCR negative.  Event 201, World Economic Forum, anti guns, anti beef, anti oil, ( unless imported from Saudi ), anti middle class taxpayer incentive to keep small businesses  open and not bankrupt. Houses and selling like crazy up here, banks encouraging it, but at the same time, WEF Schwab, says by 2030 " we will own nothing and be happy about it"
I help teach my two boys 8 and 12, school at home. Not home school but Flex Ed. The content they get ( exactly the same as normal public school ) is a constant bombardment of " white privaledge ", and they have learnt nothing of serious value. Since we have a lot of Irish in our blood, I asked them to look up how and why the Irish came to North America in ships. How the accommodations were in their own country at the time, and why they risked coming here, then said this is the white privilege they are talking about. Sorry for the rant, I should be good for a month now lol,

Reply #7
In 2019 when the 600 yd SOY points leader was asked how he managed to crossfire at the 600 yd Nationals he said " it was pretty f#[email protected] easy " this was obviously pre Covid, pre shot, you blaming the shot makes me laugh!

It WAS the shot...no doubt...shot 20 that is :-[   would have been a 199-13X if the last X was on target 15 instead of 16....... ::)

Reply #8

If your healthy and not over 65 yrs. you can't get one
right away. lucky the wife is in the health care field and got
both of her's already.

Reply #9
“As Rob01 said, the science behind it is the same as a flu shot.“

No it is not. We have no long term follow up on this new technology mRNA vaccination protocol.

The new Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine just released this week is in fact the same as the traditional “flu” vaccine. The Mederma and Pfizer vaccines they have been pushing, and now 80 million Americans are vaccinated with, are mRNA which alters your cellular DNA activity via a “messenger” system. Way too many lethal adverse affects being reported and way too much unknown down the road consequences for me to feel comfortable with this technology.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t take it, just saying be informed before drinking the koolaid. I’ll settle for treatment with a 99.8% survival rate. Each to his own.

Reply #10
Good to know Jerry, I'll get the J&J when available.

Reply #11
Yup I am wrong as usual. Listen to the Illuminati. Wonder if the sky is still blue? I say it is. Ok call me wrong. LOL

Reply #12
COVID-19 alert
Common question
Will a COVID-19 vaccine alter my DNA?

No. COVID-19 mRNA vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way.Feb 3, 2021

I dunno.. i just googled this..
Grant

Reply #13
My faith is stronger than my fear, no shot for me.
Never had a flu shot either, nor will I.
Jerry I trust your medical background and  God over our government and fake news propaganda any day.
We've sheltered quite a few people through this Dem panic and the fires in southern Oregon this past year and have yet to get ill.
I'll continue to live free and breath freely, no mask here.
Funny just a little more than a year ago you'd get arrested for wearing a mask and open carry.
Not today! Gotta laugh