Skip to main content
Topic: Shout out to @rardoin (Read 205 times) previous topic - next topic

Shout out to @rardoin

Robin has been a great help to me with a build I have coming.
He offered to send me 150 bullets to test in it.
Nice to know in times of low inventory, their are still "good guys"
Thanks Robin   :)

Re: Shout out to @rardoin

Reply #1
I will add to this .. ranger188 is one of the good guys as well.. he ran across a brick of cci 200 primers the other day and knowing i have been looking for them he snagged me up a brick.. big thanks from me as well..
Grant

Reply #2
I told y’all this is a great forum!! 😃

Reply #3
Let me add bikemutt to that list of generous and supportive Creedmoorians!

Reply #4
I second that statement as well
Grant

Reply #5
Grant, we've helped each other out quite a bit.
If you weren't such a good guy, those primers
would be on Gun Broker for $200-$300.  lol   :o

Reply #6
+1 for Robin!  He has answered lots of my questions and helped me a lot in sharing his knowledge.  I am relatively new at all of this.  I got to meet Robin in person last year at Bergers SW Nationals (Ben Avery).  A real gentleman.  Thanx again Robin if you read this.  Larry

Reply #7
You are most welcome, Larry.

Reply #8
Congragulations and good luck Robin at the upcoming F-Class Points Series.  It's kind of like March Madness for F-Class.

Reply #9
Congragulations and good luck Robin at the upcoming F-Class Points Series.  It's kind of like March Madness for F-Class.

Thanks.  I made it in by the skin on my teeth.  I was first alternate at 33rd position and not all invitees could attend so I got the invite.  If I don't get this rifle shooting real small by June I won't have a snowball's chance in hell of advancing far.

Reply #10
Thanks.  I made it in by the skin on my teeth.  I was first alternate at 33rd position and not all invitees could attend so I got the invite.  If I don't get this rifle shooting real small by June I won't have a snowball's chance in hell of advancing far.
Yah but 100% of the people who aren't invited won't win.  Good luck, favor center.