Skip to main content
Topic: It's not just ammo and components (Read 421 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: It's not just ammo and components

Reply #15
I checked in with a LGS across the river in OR yesterday. One thing they almost always seem to have some of is large rifle MAGNUM primers. He has a bunch of FGMM match magnums right now. I wonder if those can be used in place of non-magnums?

Probably means starting over with load development :(
Chris

Reply #16
yesterday, I happened to see a post on a Dasher FB page that Powder Valley had 4166 & Staball powder available.  Post was just a few minutes old.  I logged onto PV site, only one pound of 4166 was left.  Staball had 8 lb'rs available.  Never shot Staball before, pondered purchasing it for a moment (while holding it in my cart).  Figured I'd try it as it seems to cover many calibers.  Bought it.  Checked stock after purchase and Staball no longer available....
Jeff
First impressions are forever.....you don't get a second chance

Reply #17
Very frustrating to go to Powder Valley for a particular powder that is labeled available, only to find out it’s all gone when you try to place your order. It’s happened to me several times there. 😡

Reply #18
Can't find my kid the nerf gun he wanted for his birthday, lol probably banned in Canada.