Skip to main content
Topic: Doing a fellow shooter a solid !!! (Read 177 times) previous topic - next topic

Doing a fellow shooter a solid !!!

I want to give (chris) bikemutt a shout out for a very kind deed he did for me.. i had ran out of berger 140 hybrids a couple weeks ago and chris offered me a box of them.. something he didnt have to do at all especially the way things are right now.. that was very kind of him and speaks volumes to the kind of guy he is in my book.. thanks chris for doing a fellow shooter a very kind deed.. 👍👍
Grant

Re: Doing a fellow shooter a solid !!!

Reply #1
The good folks here have done so much to help me develop as a reloader, and shooter, never asking for a thing in return. It's the least I could do when the opportunity to help Grant presented itself.

I hope every one of those bullets go through the same hole for ya Grant :)
Chris

Reply #2
Chris if they do i will send more money for the next order... 😁
Grant

Reply #3
That awesome on you @bikemutt and you as well @gman47564 for Thanking him.

Reply #4
Chris i got around to using some of your bullets today.. they were .010 shorter from base to ogive than my others were.. had to fiddle around with seating depth but got them sorted out pretty quick..  the first pic is 4 at a hundred yards.. i fat fingured the first one  and slung it out in left field but the other 3 went where i wanted them.  :D
The second pic is 5 at 430 yards.. i used the first one by my upper finger as my aim point. The other 4 are in that shiny spot by my lower finger..  ;D
Grant

Reply #5
Alright Grant, I accept your offer to sell them back to me at twice the price :)

Great shooting!
Chris

Reply #6
I have measured the BTO between batches of Berger 140g Hybrids and I have seen the same level of difference.  When I first measured it I thought did something wrong...but it was correct.  I have not seen this level of difference in the 109g yet.  So either newer tooling or less wear and it is just a matter of time.
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough