Skip to main content
Topic: new member with new christensen ca10 (Read 136 times) previous topic - next topic

new member with new christensen ca10

hello to all,
i love the creedmore!!!  i recently purchased the christensen arms ca10 g2 in carbon fiber.  the website lists the weight at 7.2 pounds.
mine weighs in at7.65 pounds. almost one half pound heavier than the advertised weight. not happy. i bought it mostly because of the light weight.  the other problem for me is i have to shoot lefty, no right eye center vision. i get hit with hot brass on my cheek about 80% of the time. it does not have a shell deflector. does anyone have any ideas on how to make it not hit me in the face??? any advice would be appreciated. it does shoot sub minute like the website says.  it loves S&B 140 fmj.
jonny r

Re: new member with new christensen ca10

Reply #1
Their website lists the stainless steel barrel at 7.7 lbs.  I would contact them regarding a recommended brass deflector (e.g. BrassBully). 
See you at the range.

Reply #2
You could try slapping one of these on it:

Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher Nylon Mesh Black

We use them on our AR15's when we go out west prairie dog hunting every spring.
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

Reply #3
thanks for the responses. brassbully is out of stock. im not sure if it would work but i did write and asked them. i will look at the brass catcher too.
thanks again