Skip to main content
Topic: New Deep Creek shooters do well! (Read 229 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New Deep Creek shooters do well!

Reply #30
@jvw2008 I could tell Jay was bit pretty hard, I've seen the look before.......................in the mirror😂
Dave

Reply #31
Think he is a bit overwhelmed. He had no thoughts of competitive shooting two months ago. 😛It’s all my fault according to him. Sometimes a horse does drink when you lead it to water.

Reply #32
Hey Robin - thanx for the Sinclair. It’s a good one!

Reply #33
Glad it's working for you.  :)

Reply #34
Gentlemen,
Not a competitive shooter, just a hunter.  This thread made me smile bigly. But, you comp guys need to know.  We watch/ absorb what y'all are doing.  For us, all about horns on the wall and meat in the freezer. Makes me happy when a member wins a match or kills a worthy critter.
If you have the shot, take it.

Reply #35
Gentlemen,
Not a competitive shooter, just a hunter.  This thread made me smile bigly. But, you comp guys need to know.  We watch/ absorb what y'all are doing.  For us, all about horns on the wall and meat in the freezer. Makes me happy when a member wins a match or kills a worthy critter.

Speaking of horns and meat I'll be hunting deer and antelope this fall within 15 - 30 miles of my house.
Dave