News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

AutoTrickler Blue Tooth update arrived today

Started by CaptGrumpy, June 15, 2019, 11:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptGrumpy

I just got home from helping at the Animal Shelter Brewfest at my wife's work and came home to find a box on the porch with my BT update for my A&D FX120i dispensing unit. I plan to install it tomorrow and get some loads going for one of my rifles that is going for it's first range session. I want to get this rifle dialed in for Idaho this fall. Hopefully this is the magic ticket for setting the loads!
Chris
Yup! That is a 6.5 in my saddle scabbard

DellaDog

Let us know what you think.
I ordered the v3 thrower as well on day one. Haven't heard anything so my guess is the throwers are a bit behind.

CaptGrumpy

The new Blue Tooth V3 Edition is as easy to use as promised. In fact so easy a caveman can use it. Just make sure to search for the app in google play store and enter autotrickler in one word, not two. There are 2 trickler apps, Open Trickler and Auto Trickler and Open Trickler is not the app used.
Chris

DDRH65CM

Got my tracking # this morning!  Can't wait to try it out! Any software bugs yet?  I hope not!

cwall64

Did you guys order the whole V2 to V3 kit or just the Bluetooth?  I ordered the whole kit and haven't received anything besides the invoice from a day one pre-order...
NRA Benefactor - Life

DDRH65CM

Ordered the bluetooth module with some other items.  Still no tracking.  The original tracking was for the "other items"

Info from another forum indicated Adam is overwhelmed with orders, may take some time.  I ordered mine 2-3 days after he sent out the email.

bikemutt

Got mine today, once I get done with all my other crazy stuff I'll find out how cool it is.
Chris

CaptGrumpy

I ordered the Blue Tooth upgraded panel only.  I plan on ordering the newly redesigned auto throw later this summer but ui am completely happy with the Lee body for now.

There are zero bugs with the programing of the app and it is stupid easy to change target weight. The BT upgrade was like getting an Xmas present from Santa! Now I can focus on getting my reloading equipment & supplies moved to Idaho and get a bench designed & built. I will be using 2 T-7 presses and my RCII.
Chris

DDRH65CM

I got the bluetooth module on Saturday and installed it last night.  tried the functions, haven't reloaded anything yet, but i can't wait to start.  everything worked smoothly, plug 'n play!

Nice touch to add "Autothrow" "On/Off"  and manual controls.  I don't always use the Autothrow.  I have separate hoppers for diff powders.

No bluetooth yet in this photo.

Ranger 188

Wow, you got the whole shebang.
Just ordered the scale and trickler.
How long from the time you ordered to you got it?

We can see who's hoarding RL26  LOL

DDRH65CM

Quote from: Ranger 188 on July 08, 2019, 05:25:02 PMWow, you got the whole shebang.
Just ordered the scale and trickler.
How long from the time you ordered to you got it?

We can see who's hoarding RL26  LOL

I only ordered the Bluetooth upgrade and updated trickler base.  It took about 5 weeks total.  I don't have the upgraded AutoThrow, motor housing, or updated hopper.

As for RL26, it's only that one pound Jar and separate hopper (Manual).  Diff hopper for diff powder.

MJeff23

My Bluetooth module arrived today.  Will be plugging it in tonight.  Along with a new Co Ax, will be turning out some good loads this week.  Goodbye T-7.....
Jeff
First impressions are forever.....you don't get a second chance

CaptGrumpy

Quote from: MJeff23 on July 10, 2019, 02:41:26 PMMy Bluetooth module arrived today.  Will be plugging it in tonight.  Along with a new Co Ax, will be turning out some good loads this week.  Goodbye T-7.....

I will give you $25 for that hunk of junk T-7
Chris

DellaDog

Bluetooth & thrower arrived.
Works great, the thrower is definitely smoother & the Bluetooth connection is solid and easy - fast setup & operation. One wish is to have a single button press for a .01 trickle up for those times it finishes a kernel or two short.

(Felt odd throwing away the perfectly fine V1 board)

Great upgrade.

CaptGrumpy

Welcome to the BT club. Life is so much simpler at the bench now!
Chris