new 6.5 Creedmoor build just finished

Started by oldreliable45120, May 27, 2010, 10:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldreliable45120

I just got my 6.5 Creedmoor last week from the smith. Dont know how to post pics yet so I'll just describe it so far. Rem sa blueprinted, 1 1/4" SS 1/8 twist barrel with a maxi break. 1.5 AICS stock, Jewell triger. Topped it off with a Leupold 8-25x50 MK4 TMR scope. So far with the 1 bx of ammo i had it shot one hole groups. BTW it's one heavy SOB 18.2 lbs. It's like shooting an AR, absolutly no recoil.

JFComfort

Wow!! I think your one of the few people who's rifle weights more than mine!!

www.sincityprecision.com

bseibert

I thought my 11lb Savage was heavy too. How long is the barrell?

oldreliable45120

26" + 2" for the brake. The smith did a great job fitting the break, he machined the barrel and brake at the same time so it lookes like the brake is part of the barrel.
BTW how do you post pics on this website.

MadDog

Quote from: oldreliable45120 on June 02, 2010, 07:04:41 PMBTW how do you post pics on this website.

You will have to upload the photos to a photo hosting site like http://photobucket.com/. You will have to register but it is free. Then you post a link to pictures and it shows up in your post. Pretty easy after you figure it out.

If you would like, you could email me few and I could post it for you if you have problems getting it set up.

Joe