News:

New Members start here.

Main Menu

Double shout out

Started by mnbogboy, September 23, 2021, 08:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnbogboy

After my magneto speed failure, I contacted tech support at magneto speed via email.
My problems are not repairable by me as the bayonets are permanently sealed.
They are honoring their two year warrantee by requesting a proof of purchase and a shipping address.coming up with proof of purchase brings on a second shout out to Midway USA customer service. They emailed a off of the invoice dated 8/10/18!
The proof of purchase document that MS requested was the part that I thought there is no way I will have this information.
A big thanks to both companies for saving my sorry butt. I used the magneto speed almost every week since I bought it two years ago. Many nights I walked out the garage door well after dark in any kind of weather and fired a round or two across it to record velocity of a new load because of both my curiosity and my impatiencel
Very happy with the treatment from.both outfits. Actually put a smile on my face and took away the frown left by the mag speed failure
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

gman47564

Glad their taking care of ya randy.. when mine gives up i wont hesitate to buy another one..
Grant

mnbogboy

Arrived today, they shipped it ups next day!
Only after i requested a tracking number and mentioned itsvimporyance to me.
Will find out tomorrow how good of a reloaded I am.
I've got 2 6.5 creeds to try and a .243 I just put together and my 6.5-06.
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith