Skip to main content
Topic: Sheep Huunt (Read 1597 times) previous topic - next topic

Sheep Huunt

It's been awhile since my last post. Back in May of 2014 I posted that I drew a Big horn tag in Wyoming. Well I was successful inmy hunt for a ran. It took me two trips  but On Oct 9th I was able to connect .  It was late in the day when we found him and natrurally he had to be in a almost impossible spot to get to. It was after dark by the time we were able to get to him and haul him out . When we finally got back to camp it was about 11:30 Pm Shot him at aproximately 6Pm. Got mount back from taxidermist recently. I'm going to try and post some pictures. How do I get them (pictures posted) from my computer?They don't want to go through only to mail recepient

Re: Sheep Huunt

Reply #1

It's been awhile since my last post. Back in May of 2014 I posted that I drew a Big horn tag in Wyoming. Well I was successful inmy hunt for a ran. It took me two trips  but On Oct 9th I was able to connect .  It was late in the day when we found him and natrurally he had to be in a almost impossible spot to get to. It was after dark by the time we were able to get to him and haul him out . When we finally got back to camp it was about 11:30 Pm Shot him at aproximately 6Pm. Got mount back from taxidermist recently. I'm going to try and post some pictures. How do I get them (pictures posted) from my computer?They don't want to go through only to mail recepient

Think your going to need to upload those pics to photobucket or shutterfly and then use the link to post them...sorry my grasp on written words is only bested by my grasp of technology.  Someone else might explain better. 

Hope you do figure it out though.  I'd like to see pics.  Did you use a Creed?

Reply #2
Yes, lack of photos is completely unacceptable! >:(

Reply #3
Congrats!

Get a photobucket account and upload the picture to your photobucket library.  Then use the "direct link" for each picture (in photobucket) as the url in the "insert image" (under the switch to full editor button) on this site.  Clear as mud?

Reply #4
http://www.65creedmoor.com/?topic=2194.msg18891#msg18891

This might get close with a laptop also.  I don't post very often so I don't recall the exact steps and I don't have anything important to me to post.  Good luck and congrats on the ram.
Tell me about the rabbits George, tell me about the rabbits.......