Skip to main content
Topic: How can I make a donation to help the forum? (Read 8267 times) previous topic - next topic

How can I make a donation to help the forum?

You can make donations by going to https://65creedmoor.com/profile/?area=subscriptions. Paypal will process the payments, but you do not need to have a Paypal account to use a credit card.  Please make sure that the email you use on PayPal and on this forum are the same.  If that is not the case, the system will not automatically configure your account as a donator.  If that happens, just send me a message I will do it manually.  Donators will be recognized as such on the forum and will not  get advertisements.   Donation money will be used to cover the cost of running this website.

Re: How Can I Make A Donation To Help The Forum?

Reply #1
Thank you sir!  Have been waiting for this info and will follow thru shortly.  I'm glad we are going to have a way to financially support the forum.  All the praise for your hard work and knowledge is nice - but it doesn't pay the bills!!!

Reply #2
when I go there it says -the are no subscriptions.  what now?  I can send you a check as long as you don't cash it till dec.  ;D ;D
"kill em all"

Reply #3
After you get to your profile go under Manage Account, and then Paid Subscriptions. You will see the options there.

Re: How can I make a donation to help the forum?

Reply #4
I have been asked many times for ways other than PayPal to submit site donations. We tried to use credit cards processors, but they refused to accept donation payments for this site because it is gun related.  The other option we now have is crypto currency.  This will be a manual process. If you send a donation using crypto, please send me a message so I can update your profile.  Here are the addresses you can send your donation to:

Bitcoin (BTC)
bc1qmyfpylzxw7t2n8xprcdvalqxhyhe442fghecke

Ethereum (ETH)
0xCaD80AaA450bE9D4394820104C592a6EB41B97f0

Litecoin (LTC)
ltc1qdm5usprwejcclq63aj3rsgwhmpq6p9yp4wuh9m

Dogecoin (DOGE)
DFazsRRv5TAoYX3ZNfYbiH5U8o8WDYYhm9

As always, thanks for your support!