Skip to main content
Topic: 6 mm dasher (Read 1382 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 6 mm dasher

Reply #60
This evening the wind layed to a couple mph so i seated 3 more .003 deeper at .028 off.. i think this will work..  ;D
Grant

Reply #62
Got a call from vortex today. They recieved my 50% off coupon i won this spring.. i chose a viper gen 2 pst 5x25x50 in moa with the ebr7c reticle for this dasher.. cant wait to get good glass on it..
Grant

Reply #63
Nice Grant, that optic up here is like $1400.

Reply #64
Got my new pst from vortex yesterday.. mounted it this morning.. pulled the bolt and bore sighted it looking at a 6 inch pink plate at a 100 yards. Sometimes i get pretty close. Sometimes not so much.. lol.. this time i got lucky.. my first shot was 3/4 inch left.. 😁 3 clicks right and shes on with the second shot.. put one more on another dot to confirm..
Love these ebr7c reticles..
Grant

Reply #65
My dasher as the sun comes up dressed in sunrise red 😎
Grant

Reply #66
That is a “grab your attention “ color!! 😊 Nice job with it Grant.

Reply #67
Thanks jerry. The picture doesnt do it much justice.. looks better in person.. maybe this pic will look better

Nope.. lol
Grant

Reply #68
Looks great.  Good color.  Even has matching Magazines !!
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

Reply #69
Got my dasher looking the way i wanted it to now..  ;D.

Probably shoot faster now..  :D
Grant

Reply #70
Can't go wrong with some flames......
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

Reply #72
That looks "hot"   :D

Reply #73
Shot a few groups with the dasher today using the 103 blems.. distance 300 yards . 6 oclock wind from 6 to 12 mph.. 90 degrees. 85%humidity .. 5 shot groups except for one 4 shot group.. it shot around half moa.. not great but not terrible.. called one shot before i looked at the target. The one high and right.. fat fingered the trigger.. getting ready to start working on some 105 berger vld's in it.. hope i can cut these groups in half at least.. some pics of the groups..
Grant

Reply #74
Heres a couple more pics of the rifle that i will dubbed the red rocket..  :D
Grant