Skip to main content
Topic: Vaccine (Read 840 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Vaccine

Reply #60
50000 steps is roughly 23-24 miles.  Hell of a hike.  Hopefully the swelling subsides sooner than later.
Tell me about the rabbits George, tell me about the rabbits.......

Reply #61
50000 steps is roughly 23-24 miles.  Hell of a hike.  Hopefully the swelling subsides sooner than later.

Here's a tip for logging those steps; strap the watch to the dog, send him after squirrels for an hour or so, brings a smile to even the most jaded cardiologist :)
Chris

Reply #62
.”told my wife i should hang some rope from the beams over the sofa to aid in elevating my arm“

Don’t hang yourself Randy! 😂
Just get your elbow and wrist above your heart. Two or three inches above is enough if you will keep it there for an hour or so.

Reply #63
The way my luck has gone lately, i figured someone would guess or think that the rope idea could end in a small disastet!
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

Reply #64
Not to be negative or anything but when dad went to adsisted living aftetone of his strokes his depression had him doubting his self worth. He wantef to movr back home but never made it. We hid all his guns before and if he was ever able.
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

Reply #65
The way my luck has gone lately, i figured someone would guess or think that the rope idea could end in a small disastet!

speaking of ropes getting wraped around things you dont want them wraped around... last week i was in my building sitting on a tall stool blowing water out of cases i had cleaned with my air hose... when i finished i got down off the stool and didnt know it but that air hose got wrapped around one of my feet... i went to take a step and down i went... seemed like i fell for five minutes trying to miss things on the way down... lol... finally hit the floor on my side... i thought to myself you dumbass... thats a good way to end up in the hospital with broken bones... but i got back up and seemed to be ok... could have ended up bad... so much for being graceful in my old age...lol
Grant

Reply #66
Getting drug in the dirt by a bee-stung horse is no fun, ask me how I know. That's when I started wearing boots that slip right out of the stirrups when things don't as planned. Up until then, I figured I knew better than the horsemen who took the time to try and save me from myself. I'm still amazed I made it to retirement.
Chris