Skip to main content
Topic: New Bushnell Forge Scope 3-24x56 G4i Ultra sfp (Read 1868 times) previous topic - next topic

New Bushnell Forge Scope 3-24x56 G4i Ultra sfp

Just received a new scope today in the mail. For some reason bushnell doesn't even list it on their website. I can't really find info on it anywhere actually. The odd store in Canada just got them in stock and some European stores as well from what I can find.

They call it a Bushnell forge 3-24x56 sfp scope with a G4i ultra reticle. It's got a 8x zoom range which is pretty crazy and a 34mm tube which none of the other scopes in the forge line have either. It's a fairly simple reticle with a floating illuminated dot in the center. I paid $972.99 Canadian for it which is a pretty good deal up here actually. Plus I get a 30% mail in rebate back on that as well. So it's only gonna end up costing me $680 Canadian. Hell of a deal I think.

I have not even looked at the manual yet or checked out how much windage or elevation adjustment I have either. I literally just unpacked it. Nor do I know what rifle I will be mounting it on. Probably the 7mm WSM I am screwing around with and busy inletting a stock for at the moment.

I took a few pics. Their not great by any means. My first scope with a 34mm tube. Pretty big tube compared to all my other scopes that are 30mm.

Re: New Bushnell Forge Scope 3-24x56 G4i Ultra sfp

Reply #1
A few more pics

Reply #2
Looks like a nice scope. How big is the dot?
Dave

Reply #3
I am not sure the exact size of the dot. It has no manual in the box. It says visit bushnell.com for a complete manual. But there is no manual on the website.

I have emailed Bushnell to get them to send me a manual so I can get all the dimensions on the reticle. I am just waiting for a reply from them.

Reply #4
I'm really curious where you got it from? I'm in Canada as well and would love pick one up. I've seen them on the Euro sites and have been on the hunt for one for a while.

There's also a 1-8x30 and a 2-16x50 in the Forge line with 34mm tube and ED glass. Same story, not listed on the Bushnell website, but available in Europe and the odd shop in Canada. I've found these locally, but I've yet to come across a 3-24.

Reply #5
I got mine from Elwood Epps. I have seen them at a few more places but for quite a bit more money. And their not lasting too long in stock. I have emailed Bushnell twice for a manual for it. Havent even gotten a reply back from them.

Reply #6
I am not sure the exact size of the dot. It has no manual in the box. It says visit bushnell.com for a complete manual. But there is no manual on the website.

I have emailed Bushnell to get them to send me a manual so I can get all the dimensions on the reticle. I am just waiting for a reply from them.

Hover it over a 1" bull at 100, 200 300 etc. Does it cover it up or can you aim small?
Dave

Reply #7
Dang. Looks like I missed it. I don't see it on their site anymore at all.

What did they list as a part number on your order confirmation? RF32456BS9?

Reply #8
The number they use is A0492221. But I think Elwood assigns their own numbers. Because everything I ordered has the the same style of numbering.

Reply #9
Yep looks like it. That number doesn't turn up anywhere else. Thanks for checking.

Edit: Found one at Durham Outdoors for a comparable price.