Skip to main content
Topic: Who's hunting what this year? (Read 919 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Who's hunting what this year?

Reply #30
Hey you can record those programs and watch them later! What goes on in the woods at prime hunting time isn’t going to repeat! 😂

Reply #31
Hey you can record those programs and watch them later! What goes on in the woods at prime hunting time isn’t going to repeat! 😂

I could do that but want to see Rip, rip in real time.  Passed a 3 year old 8 last evening.  He came in grunting and ran a button buck off a clover plot.   Worked a scrape.  I had him broadside at 70 yards.  His right side is impressive but his left side is weak.  Don't know if it is genetics or an injury earlier in the year.  If he makes it another year, will be worthy.   Two yearlings this morning.  A three and a basket rack six.  Both peed in a scrape and worked a licking branch.  This has been a hoot.  Getting to watch deer going through the early phases of the rut.
If you have the shot, take it.

Reply #32
Well it's a new year and this question is up again. I will be hunting elk in Wyoming this year with my oldest son and his brother in law.
If i can talk Dave or anyone else into an antelope hunt the drawing dates are around the 1rst of June and there [email protected] good change to draw tags in a couple of areas.
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith