Skip to main content
Topic: Wyoming draw results posted. (Read 119 times) previous topic - next topic

Wyoming draw results posted.

I've already know where I'm going to camp. Got lucky and drew both antelope & deer licenses. The antelope area is where i had success 3 other times and where I was headed when I totalled out my old silverado. The deer area has produced for me twice before and I like both areas very much. I have one campsite in mind in the lope area that i hope hadn't been taken by squatters who saw me there in the past. Lots of prep work to have my firearms dialed in and my camper ready for another trip. Both seasons are for my birthday bucks  opening on oct. 1, I'll be 70.
Only making one trip this year instead of two like last year. Those 1000 mile marathons are getting to be too much for this antique.
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

Re: Wyoming draw results posted.

Reply #1
Good luck!
Rick

Reply #2
Randy,
Happy for you.  The anticipation of a Western hunt is pure delight. Best of luck.
If you have the shot, take it.

Reply #3
Thinking about getting the generator mounted in the camper already. Would like to devise an outdoor shower for it also
The outdoor shower fizzled out when the burner on thenew on demand propane water heater would not light. Oh well.

11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

Reply #4
Randy,
Happy for you.  The anticipation of a Western hunt is pure delight. Best of luck.
THANKS Wayne? What's on your slate for this fall besides LA& TN?
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith