Skip to main content
Topic: Spending Trump dollars (Read 217 times) previous topic - next topic

Spending Trump dollars

If the Trump dollars show up in my bank I'm thinking about cashing in my 10 years worth of Wyoming elk preferencepoints and applying for a cow tag in a primo unit in.the red desert just off i80 near Rawlins wyoming.
These points can be shared with a group of up to 5 and averaged for everyone in the group.100% draw is likely for the tags I am thinking about the tag is just a tad over $700 bucks. Any adventurous meat packers in this bunch interested in this hunt?
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

Re: Spending Trump dollars

Reply #1
Sounds fun, wish I was retired LOL
Dave

Reply #2
These points can be shared with a group of up to 5 and averaged for everyone in the group.100% draw is likely for the tags I am thinking about the tag is just a tad over $700 bucks. Any adventurous meat packers in this bunch interested in this hunt?

That’s a generous offer Randy. Bet you will put a hunting crew together quickly.
You must be feeling and getting around better. 😊

Reply #3
My hospital vacation caused me to miss the draw deadline for elk.kind of a bummerbutjadmyheartset on the red desert area. Next year. I may still apply for type 6 cow_calf tags (less money) but my accumulated preference points will not  help in that draw. Also there will be a leftover draw for unclaimed tags too. Already have a plan for 2022!
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith