News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

Time to pay up!!!!!

Started by HufD63, September 28, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gman47564

Welcome fliers. And great way to start off. Lot of good guys here with a ton of knowledge.
Grant

mnbogboy

11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

HufD63

@Fliers @mnbogboy
Thanks for stepping up and setting an example!

Bump for the morning crowd!

76 guests 7 members this morning!
Dave

Schrambo

I paid yesterday, where's my "Donator"??  :)
Living the dream in the BoZone...

autoxforfun

I updated my contribution after the initial post.  I assume it has been received even though my status has not changed.  Please let me know if it has not been received. 

Bob
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

HufD63

Quote from: autoxforfun on October 01, 2018, 11:38:12 AMI updated my contribution after the initial post.  I assume it has been received even though my status has not changed.  Please let me know if it has not been received.

Bob

If the Donator status doesn't update in a day or to send txcas a PM and he'll update it.
Dave

HufD63

Quote from: Schrambo on October 01, 2018, 10:42:48 AMI paid yesterday, where's my "Donator"??  :)

If the Donator status doesn't update in a day or to send txcas a PM and he'll update it.
Dave

txcas

Thanks all for the support.  It is guys/gals like you that allow me to keep this forum running.

Ranger 188

Just curious, how many more " donators" since Dave posted this ?
Does he get a cut?  LOL   ;D

HufD63

Quote from: Ranger 188 on October 01, 2018, 01:33:09 PMJust curious, how many more " donators" since Dave posted this ?
Does he get a cut?  LOL   ;D

My "cut" is the satisfaction of seeing people give a little back to this sight instead of just taking away from it all the time.
Dave

jvw2008

Quote from: txcas on October 01, 2018, 01:29:09 PMThanks all for the support.  It is guys/gals like you that allow me to keep this forum running.

I have a feeling that if Txcas charged for the time he puts into our forum it would be available by paid membership only.

Ranger 188

Jerry or anyone else, what does it take to keep a site up and running?
I have no clue to the time and expense, would like to know what's involved.

jvw2008

Txcas can tell you much better than I, but I can tell he is continually monitoring for glitches, and fixing them almost immediately. When we had to change internet formats a few years back he was tearing his hair out for a couple weeks straight.

autoxforfun

Thanks.  I will keep an eye out and follow up as you indicate.  Just want to make sure you received the contibution.
Bob
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

HufD63

102 guests to  6 members tonight!

The money we all spend on this hobby is a drop in the bucket compared to becoming a member and supporting the sight!

Dave