January 24, 2022, 05:59:08 PM

News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Nature's Best (pics)

Started by jvw2008, October 11, 2014, 05:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

autoxforfun

Quote from: jvw2008 on December 15, 2021, 02:00:44 PMYou have a pretty piece of property there Bob. Once my daughters grew up and moved away, we kept a few horses until they passed. Didn't replace them because if you aren't using them it's green dollars in and green fertilizer back out. I still miss having them around though.
Thanks Jerry.  My wife and I have lived here for almost 34 years and are very fortunate indeed.

We acquired the grey Arab when he was three years old as we were moving in.  He is now approaching 37.....amazing boy.  Still thinks he is king of the pasture.  They are my wife's passion but I do ride and enjoy their gentle and often playful ways.
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

Stugotz

Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

gman47564

Cool picture.. no pun intended..
Grant

jvw2008

Stugotz your talent is starting to show. ????

Stugotz

Quote from: jvw2008 on January 15, 2022, 07:12:48 AMStugotz your talent is starting to show. ????
Thx, I'm a symmetry kinda guy...      8)
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

NightForce

January 21, 2022, 05:11:17 AM #125 Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 06:29:01 AM by NightForce Reason: Photo didn't seem to upload as in the past, trying again
OK, I'll toss one of mine in!

Why are there more than male or female genders listed?