January 24, 2022, 05:58:37 PM

News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Teslong rigid bore scope

Started by gman47564, January 05, 2022, 12:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gman47564

I've had a teslong bore scope for awhile now.. one of the early ones with a flexible cable  that goes in the bore and hooks to a lap top.. works fine but my old lap top i keep out in my building isnt very good.. takes awhile to come on and get to where you can use it.. so a few days ago i was looking at what teslong has to offer now.. and seen they have them with rigid rods that go in the bore and also have their own monitor.. so i ordered one with a 26 inch rigid rod.. it came today.. got it unpacked and hooked up after reading the directions and i must say im impressed at the quality of the picture on the monitor.. looked my new 6.5x284 barrel over good.. pictures crisp and clear.. very nice.. alot easier set up than my old one.. glad i purchased it..
Grant

sportacus

Thanks Grant.  Have been meaning to order one, but other spending priorities bumped it back. 
If you have the shot, take it.

jvw2008

Grant are you saying you got the one with its own monitor and that monitor a giving sharp pictures?

gman47564

Yes jerry.. the scope plugs into its own monitor.. the monitor can take pictures or videos if you want to or you can just view what your looking at on the monitor..
Grant

gman47564

Grant

gman47564

Grant

jvw2008

bikemutt

Thanks Grant, that's way better than the pictures I was getting with the Teslong earlier version I have.
Chris

gman47564

The flexible one i hav had a good picture on my lap top but the light was too bright on it.. it has a thing to dim the light and it would dim it for just a few seconds and then it would go back to full bright.. this new one also comes with a cable that you can hook to a lap top with it also if you wanted to.. but the monitor is 1080 hd.. i feel like it was well worth the price.. as long as it holds up well.. that i don't know yet..
Grant

autoxforfun

I am still using my flexible version....it is connected to a PC and large monitor that is mounted to a wall mount.  I can move the screen around depending on what I'm doing.  But I've had the ridged one on my Amazon wish list for awhile....so one day I may go that same round.  I like the fact that the flexible one rolls up and doesn't take much space to store.
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

sportacus

I take good care of my chit and have a pretty accurate rounds count on everything.  If I use it on my stuff, will be out of curiosity.  But, have friends who bring me their 300 and 7 mags wondering why she does not shoot anymore.  Cursory glance tells the story.  Used and abused and toasted.  20 years old.  Plinking at milk jugs for fun on a July-August afternoon in LA.  They are incredulous when I tell them best value now is as a tomato stake.  Stupid should hurt .This little toy will provide graphic evidence.
If you have the shot, take it.

VA-XBolt

Have the same Teslong rigid borescope. Picture quality is much better than the Lyman borescope that I've had for a few years.

gman47564

Yeah theirs no comparison between the teslong and the lyman.. my lyman hasnt been out of its box since i got the first teslong..
Grant

MJeff23

I have been using that same Teslong model for over a year.  Very clear and charge lasts a long time.  Don't drop the wand as the mirrors are fragile and easily damaged.....glad I got a couple of spares with the purchase.
Jeff
First impressions are forever.....you don't get a second chance

LeadHammer

How small is the camera in diameter?