January 24, 2022, 04:07:45 PM

News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Merry Xmas

Started by LeadHammer, December 24, 2021, 01:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeadHammer

Hope everyone has a fantastic holiday season, and gets a brick of primers and box of Berger's under the tree!!

jvw2008

That would sure make me happy!

Merry Christmas to all of the Creedmoor Family. I wish you a peaceful and fulfilling holiday; full of fun, family, and special blessings. I hope everyone will take a moment to appreciate the meaning of the day.

Westie1

No primers or Bergers here. There is a new scope, base and rings, but the mount is still in jail for 5 more days. Hope everyone stays heathy, and enjoys the season.
Peace was my Profession

Snaploader

And a Merry Christmas to all who share thoughts on this site.  No reloading stuff under the tree....maybe next year.  Happy New to all.

Mike

Downeast

And Merry Festivus to the rest of us!
IMPORTANT: These comments may contain information that is erroneous, false, or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. Any opinions expressed are my own and generally unpopular with others.

bikemutt

We started our Christmas morning watching "Home Alone"; the kid is a crackshot with that pellet gun, lol.

The pumpkin, pecan & waffle scented candle with it's Thanksgiving hint makes this feel more like a season, not just one day.

Gotta run, "Its a Wonderful Life" just started :)
Chris

NightForce

Merry Christmas and my Christmas haul!!

MEC Marksman & Leupold GR 20-60 x 80 Impact Spotting Scope

Why are there more than male or female genders listed?

Stugotz

Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

LeadHammer

Nabbed one box of 140 ELDM's from Cabelas today.

HufD63

Runnings in Dickinson ND had 130, 140 & 147 ELDMs on the shelf today as well as 140 bthp, 103 ELDXs as well all priced reasonably but a 2 box limit.
Dave

jvw2008

I'm seeing a similar increase in ammo availability here in northern Colorado as well. The lack of reloading supplies is still a significant problem though.

LeadHammer

Got home from the in-laws today. Found my mail order of KG 1 & 12 in a box frozen solid at my front door. Hope they don't leak as they thaw out.