News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

It's Been a Year, Junkie Needs a Fix

Started by sportacus, December 10, 2021, 04:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sportacus

Ordered my Alamo Precision 6.5 PRC January 2021.  Laid hands on July 2021.  A hammer.  Mid October killed a 10 year old management 8, a doe, and a nasty boar hog in south Texas.  Stick of choice on all my sits in LA and TN.  Have seen nothing worthy.  Have enough meat and mentioned earlier, not mad at Bambi any more for this season.   But, have pretend killed enough does, fawns, young bucks, gray squirrels, racoons, crows and hawks to fill up a tractor trailer.  Old Army.  Always working on technique. Other people on stand read/listen to the BS on their phones. Not me.  I love nature.  Wide eyed and not bored when I absorb my surroundings waiting for that monster to show. When the Christmas bills/property taxes are paid, will probably put down the deposit for a APR Maverick in 7 Rem Mag.  6.5 crazy but 7mm mag never let me down when I ventured forth to the plains starting in 2012.  Wham! Bam! Thank you ma'am.
If you have the shot, take it.