News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

WI Tragedy

Started by jvw2008, November 22, 2021, 11:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvw2008

Just now hearing about the Wisconsin tragedy that occurred yesterday. My heart goes out the families that were attacked by the idiot felon. Just amazes me that the guy being charged was out on a $1000 bond with a decade long wrap sheet including bond jumping on his last charge!!

DHuffman

When I went to bed last night there was a person of interest in custody. No details but I'm not surprised by what you posted.

Truly a tragedy....
Dave

LeadHammer

Its the same up here, they are always known by police........ rinse repeat. 

gman47564

I heard on the radio earlier today that he had just left the scene of a domestic dispute right before he did that.. just goes to show ya guns dont kill people.. nut jobs do.. it truly is a tragedy.. of all things a Christmas parade.. i have to believe. He will answer to the big guy for that stupidity..
Grant

Kansaswoodguy

Pretty liberal up there in Wisconsin. I know of one guy that has I don't know maybe 8 DUI's they give him a slap and send him on his way. Just waiting for the day he kills someone drunk driving. I will without a doubt testify for the victims family that the state of Wisconsin is an willing accomplice to their lose. Just like in this case willing accomplice to multiple murders and mayhem. They will be "nothing to see here" we didn't just cut this guy loose for the similar offense a couple weeks earlier. This is absolutely how they operate up there I had to move 20 years ago from there couldn't  take the libtard crap any longer.

jvw2008

Honesty, responsibility, discipline, and accountability, are four principles that seem to have been gradually eroded in our family unit and public education. If you don't learn and understand them before you become a parent, it's just about impossible to know how to teach them to your children. Not a good scenario for the future of the American society.

gman47564

Reply #5 – Today at 07:53:13 PM
Honesty, responsibility, discipline, and accountability, are four principles that seem to have been gradually eroded in our family unit and public education

I will add respect to this as well jerry if you dont mind..
Grant

lucky13

the worst part about the way things are and have been for the last 40 years is, its all by design
the loudest voice is always heard but rarely listened too

mnbogboy

When i first heard about it I instantly formed opinions about this guy. So far I have not heard where he is from? I GUESSED the race. It is amazing that " bail reform" has put him back on the streets for previously running over the mother of one of his children. Only certain cultures treat life as not sacred! I can imagine how some will idolize the perp and a mockery will be made of his legal proceedings.
Know one said if he participated in the kenosha riots but i can only imagine he was a blm supporter who do not want to miss out on free looting without consequence!
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

bikemutt

Catch and release is sometimes a good plan, for sportfishing, that's it. Why on earth would a cop bring a suspect in when the suspect is back on the street before the cop has finished the paperwork?
Chris