Skip to main content
Topic: Las Vegas Tactical Precision Match  (Read 1238 times) previous topic - next topic

Las Vegas Tactical Precision Match

A few friends and I have put together custom 6.5 Creedmoor rifles! We shoot our local monthly matches @ Desert Sportsman. The rifles shoot great and I'm very happy with cartridge. I just need to track down some fresh match brass!

Here are some pictures from our local matches;

Re: Las Vegas Tactical Precision Match

Reply #1
Looks like fun. Saw one guy I recognize. Is that the match that Kurt puts up at Snipers Hide?

Reply #2

Looks like fun. Saw one guy I recognize. Is that the match that Kurt puts up at Snipers Hide?

Yes, Sir.

LVShooter aka Kurt Stone, were very lucky to have him putting on these matches. Otherwise our only choice would be F-Class!

I'm not sure of everyone's screen names but a lot of the guys that shoot the matches are on the hide as well.

Reply #3
This months comp had some strong wind conditions.  In the morning it was 20-30mph and the after noon it was slower but variable directions.

I managed to finish in the top 1/3 of the shooters, with the trusty dpms 308(due to no 6.5cm ammo).  I couldn't even make any brass due to a tweaked decaper setup in my rcbs neck die.   :(