Skip to main content
Topic: NorCal Match 2011 (Read 976 times) previous topic - next topic

NorCal Match 2011

A few pics from the 500 I took, will put a bunch on Facebook.  Thanks to Vu, Shaun, and the NorCal crew for all the effort, this was one amazing match. 

Mark & TEAM STORM
www.facebook.com/stormtactical

The volunteer staff

Briefing

Two AZ shooters won surefire suppressors

Some Nevada guys came out

Regina with Team Storm on a run and gun stage

Re: NorCal Match 2011

Reply #1
How did you end up doing? Thanks for posting pictures! Awesome match, I'll have to see if I get lucky next year.

Reply #2
Cool pics,  Ill check out the rest when i get home.  Facebook is ban from the computers at work after some one sucked down a nasty virus through it.

I hope to make it next year.

Reply #3

How did you end up doing? Thanks for posting pictures! Awesome match, I'll have to see if I get lucky next year.

My bolt gun was still in pieces for cerakote, I saw Todd at the match he is getting it done, I told him to take his time.  Vu said no gas guns here so I came out as a vendor and helped Vu behind the scenes.  I am shooting it in 2012.  This match is superb.

Reply #4
Why did Vu say"no gas guns"?  Is it a safety issue or is it a unfair advantage (time wise) over the bolt guns?
The latest caliber or gear is no substitute for experience and skill.  Rifles and cartridges don't make hits-----shooters do.

Reply #5
No nothing like that. The match is called "Tactical Bolt Rifle Challenge" so its strictly bolt guns. Most matches you shoot what you brought but this one is bolt guns specifically.

Reply #6
Yes it is a bolt rifle challenge.  Plus if we all came into CA with our gas guns they would be jealous, since we dont need bullet buttons and tiny magazines... :)