Skip to main content
Topic: 6.5 Creedmoor did well at SH CUP (Read 3214 times) previous topic - next topic

6.5 Creedmoor did well at SH CUP

The 6.5 Creedmoor was well represented in the top 10 at the Snipers Hide Cup this past week. 1st, 2nd, 4th and 7th that I know of used it. Might have been more but don't have the whole caliber run down. I know 1st, 4th and 7th were using it right out of the box from Hornady.

Re: 6.5 Creedmoor did well at SH CUP

Reply #1
Thats awsome, and I'ts no longer lurking in the shadows in the eyes of the manufactures.

Reply #2
Miday still has 140gr. A-Max bullets (in stock on sale) for $25.19 a box.  #451885 sure beats spending $40 a box if they shoot well in your rifle.   I would love to try the Lapua's 139 Scenar's but every time I go to order I end up hitting the Hornady 140 A-Max button.
The latest caliber or gear is no substitute for experience and skill.  Rifles and cartridges don't make hits-----shooters do.

Reply #4
You were fast and beat me to it Rob LOL

The 6.5 has won alot of matches and has ranked high in the standings at many matches since its conception!!  It is here to stay and has proven to be amongst the best rounds for tactical matches.

Reply #5

It is here to stay and has proven to be amongst the best rounds for tactical matches.

When we started shooting 65CM around a year an a half ago JFC and I were the only 2 in our neck of the woods shooting them in the matches.   Now there's at least several others at each match and you no longer get the "6.5 WHAT" response.

Reply #6
Very cool Rob!

I'm going to be shooting my POF at Charley's match. I'm hoping to be the high gas gun at least ;)

Reply #7

Here were the results i could find.

Congrats on 4th Rob

I hope to make the multi day matches some day soon, DAMN WORK schedule.  Im sure it will be a great but humbling experience.

Reply #8
Good shooting Rob.... those 6.5 Creedmoors kick a$$.
The latest caliber or gear is no substitute for experience and skill.  Rifles and cartridges don't make hits-----shooters do.

Reply #9
Thanks and yes they do.

Reply #11
Great job Rob. Congrats.

Reply #12
Kevin, didn't mean to leave you out Great job also Conrats.