News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

New Front rests

Started by DHuffman, August 29, 2021, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DHuffman

Will do but I think once I get the ear tension consistent it will be a keeper.
Dave

mnbogboy

Quote from: HufD63 on August 30, 2021, 10:38:46 AMThese wouldn't go bang yesterday for some reason LOL
How did yougetthe primers out without pulling thebullets?
My bad, you getting forgetful like me?
A while back when I forgot to primeandusing h335 the cases darn near emptied themselvescthrough the flash hole! Also it filled a bolt full after i lost a bullet to the lands on a long load.
11X Grandfather
Part time Savagesmith

boltman27

Because my passion is F-Class I still lug my Farley to the line.  It also is great for IBS BR and I don't need to carry it very far.  I finally bit the bullet and have a SEB Mini-X on order for F-Class.  I'll probably keep the Farley for BR.  I still use my Bald Eagle with a Shade Tree top for Rim-Fire BR as it works without the need to lug the Farley.  I must be a front rest collector as I also have an old Midway and a Rock JR for sighting hunting rifles.  If the SEB works like the Farley on the bench I may sell the Farley, I'm running out of room.