Skip to main content
Topic: Got me a new rig.. (Read 800 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Got me a new rig..

Reply #45
Well my little mini truck is complete!! Got a super atv black ops 3500# winch for it this week.  After work last night i took the front bumper off and went to fabricating a mounting bracket for it and beefing up the back side of the bumper.. had to do a little trim work on the plastic in the front of the truck to make it all fit up in there.. all in all it turned out nice.. and the best part is it works.. 😁
Grant

Reply #46
Thinking about taking the mini out and do a little coyote calling this evening.. they have some of the corn shelled in the bottoms so theirs some open fields i can watch.. will set up a 223 in my bog tripod in the back of the mini.. nose the mini into the woods and set in the bed and call..  :D
Grant

Reply #47
That's a seriously nice rig Grant, I'm green with envy  ;D

Tell you what, final offer, $1250 with the rifle and ammo, I'll come get her  :))
Chris

Reply #48
Lol.. that was a seriously bad idea on my part.. i may need a blood transfusion.. the mosquitoes liked to packed me off.. lol.

Its a cool little rig chris..
Grant

Reply #49
It looked like a great idea......need to put a screened in tent on the back to deal with the mosquitoes.
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

Reply #50
The mini earning it's  keep..  :D
Time to start getting my winter firewood in even though its still pretty hot here.. high of 89 today but this morning was in the low 60's. I had some trees up by my wood splitter but not cut up yet.. so put the forks on the tractor and picked them up off the ground and cut them up.. next up was to see if the splitter would run. I keep it outside where i split would with a tote covering the engine.. pulled it off and their was wires hanging out of it all chewed up and into.. hate mice.. lol.. pretty much had to rewire the dang thing all the way to the coil.. on and off switch .. oil sensor.. all of it.. but she fired right up after i got it back together.. now the good part.. lol.. backed the mini up to the spliter and its the perfect height.. split a pretty good little jag and hauled it to my lean to where i store my wood.. the little mini even fit in the opening to it.. woo hoo..
Grant

Reply #51
Pardon the dumb question Grant. Who makes that vehicle?

Reply #52
Its a diahatsu hijet. Toyota owned company ..the way i understand it..
Grant

Reply #53
Thanks. It’s a neat little rig !

Reply #54
I've offered Grant obscene amounts of cash for that rig, he won't budge, I can see why :)

Chris

Reply #55
now that was funny...  :))
the dang thing is just too handy and too much fun ....
Grant

Reply #56
And now the mini has night vision.. 😁😁

Put a 22 inch auxbeam light bar on the front.. dang it lights things up..
Grant

Reply #57
You aren’t going to sneak up on anybody with those turned on!  Should be a great help getting you through nasty terrain. Good addition Grant.

Reply #58
I'll have to turn it off and go in stealth mode to sneak up on someone.. lol.. theirs a roll bar behind the cab and i think i will put a couple 4 inch lights on it to be able to see better going backwards..
Grant

Reply #59
You will have to run that rig down to Texas and do some rolling pig hunts!