Skip to main content
Topic: Got me a new rig.. (Read 799 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Got me a new rig..

Reply #15
Alright Grant, you drive a hard bargain, I'll give ya $1100 for it :)
Chris

Reply #16
Chris i dont think another zero on the end of that would get it.. 😁
Grant

Reply #17
Grant, the top of the shifter looks a bit rough to handle....got any more 'T' handles  that you can screw on there?
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

Reply #18
The dash looks like Suzuki, I have a Samurai and have had several before.
Dave

Reply #19
Grant, the top of the shifter looks a bit rough to handle....got any more 'T' handles  that you can screw on there?

Bob the guy i got it from took the shifter handle off it because he was afraid someone would steel it i guess.. getting it next weekend..
Grant

Reply #20
The dash looks like Suzuki, I have a Samurai and have had several before.

Dave its a daihatsu hijet.. a early 90's model i think.. thought i could see the year on the tail light lens but i cant read Japanese.. lmao
Grant

Reply #21
Dave its a daihatsu hijet.. a early 90's model i think.. thought i could see the year on the tail light lens but i cant read Japanese.. lmao

Dash and steering wheel look Suzuki...
Dave

Reply #22
Their probably all about the same..
Grant

Reply #23
I have had a fun day.. got every thing fixed and right on this little truck now.. put about 40 miles on it today.. stopped and got my 83 year old mom and took her a ride in it down to look at the river.. she declared she needed one of these mini trucks.. lol tinkered around with it quiet a bit checking fluids and things.. everything works on the truck down to the cigarette lighter and windshield washer.. it came a flood here this afternoon late. ( never seen it rain so hard or drops of rain so big in my life) thought i better take the mini out on my property and see how bad it was.. a few pics of my property from the mini.. 😁
Grant

Reply #24
How did the Mini T handle the soggy ground?
Good ground clearance?

Reply #25
I have had a fun day.. got every thing fixed and right on this little truck now.. put about 40 miles on it today.. stopped and got my 83 year old mom and took her a ride in it down to look at the river.. she declared she needed one of these mini trucks.. lol tinkered around with it quiet a bit checking fluids and things.. everything works on the truck down to the cigarette lighter and windshield washer.. it came a flood here this afternoon late. ( never seen it rain so hard or drops of rain so big in my life) thought i better take the mini out on my property and see how bad it was.. a few pics of my property from the mini.. 😁
Send some water up here please. We are in a drought.

The amount of mods you could do to that little truck are endless 👍🏻

Reply #27
It done good gregg. I putted around out there in 2 wheel drive.. lol. The hog head has about 8 inches of clearance.. lowest point on the truck..
Grant

Reply #28
Got some new shoes for the mini.. got this thing about where i want it now.. can get back to shooting and reloading..  :D
Grant

Reply #29
Now if you could make a portable bench that would bolt in and out quickly
would make a great moveable shooting platform.