News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

Time to pay up!!!!!

Started by DHuffman, September 28, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DHuffman

Everytime I log on I look at the who's online section over on the left side of the Home page to see who's online. If you've donated to the site and are logged on it shows your username there. It also shows how many guests or how many people who have not donated to the site are logged on.

Lately it's been running 10% or less Donators to 90% or more guests.

If you're new to the site and have learned anything at all here consider making a donation to the site to help cover the expenses of maintaining it.

A small donation is a very small price to pay for all the information and help here! Carlos and the group of Moderators he's put together run one of the best sites on the Web in my opinion and we all need pay our dues to keep it going IMHO!

Dave

gman47564

I agree 100%. The knowledge  you can acquire here is priceless.
Grant

autoxforfun

Thanks for bringing this up.  I have learned more than I can say from this site...so please contribute.

Bob
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

ohiococonut

Thanks for the reminder. I just did my part.

C'mon guys and gals. It doesn't matter if you're a novice or expert. If you visit here more than once you're obviously interested and want to learn. Every little bit helps.
It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you. It's what you leave behind you when you go.

DHuffman

Quote from: ohiococonut on September 29, 2018, 07:40:56 AMThanks for the reminder. I just did my part.

C'mon guys and gals. It doesn't matter if you're a novice or expert. If you visit here more than once you're obviously interested and want to learn. Every little bit helps.

Bump for the morning crowd! This is how it's done, thanks for stepping up and doing your part!
Dave

Schrambo

Where do I pay??  I can't seem to find the "Contribute" button...
Living the dream in the BoZone...

DHuffman

Quote from: Schrambo on September 29, 2018, 12:45:44 PMWhere do I pay??  I can't seem to find the "Contribute" button...

Log in and go to your profile. Look for the actions tab and click then click paid subscriptions.

Thanks for stepping up!
Dave

Schrambo

Living the dream in the BoZone...

DHuffman

Dave

jvw2008

Its great to see you guys stepping up here. Carlos has done a super job setting this forum up and continues to maintain the internet mechanics behind the scenes. It takes time and money to keep us going. We always welcome visitors but when you find yourself lurking and continually learning, it's only fair to contribute.

Thanks again!

Jerry

Learning One

I can't find my information but I do have to check because I'm pretty sure that money was automatically deducted and I used to be marked donator but I'm not now.

DHuffman

Dave

DHuffman

Quote from: Learning One on September 29, 2018, 05:57:24 PMI can't find my information but I do have to check because I'm pretty sure that money was automatically deducted and I used to be marked donator but I'm not now.

Send a PM to txcas and he can tell you if your subscription expired.

Dave

DHuffman

105 guests to 4 users tonight!

Dave

Fliers

New to site, but already great info.  Subscribed.