News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

Hornady American Gunner ammo on sale-

Started by lg65cmsd, January 17, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lg65cmsd

Just an FYI:  I just ordered an ammo can with two hundred rounds of Hornady American Gunner 140 gr BTHP ammunition from Sportsmans Warehouse.  $140, free shipping.  Works out to be 70 cents per round.  My rifle 'likes' it.  So, if yours does , get some.  Last time SW did this they sold out pretty quick.  So, I got on their mailing list to be notified when it was back in stock.  I got the email an hour ago.   FWIW, lg

Fuj

Good enough stuff to keep your trigger finger from getting bad
habits, and you end up with fire formed brass, ready for the bench. ;)

azdak

It's great stuff.  Might not be labeled as match, but it's sub moa in every gun I've run it through.    A custom Stiller, RPR and Bergara HMR all liked it.   

I hope they bring back the sale they had in December.  Those 200 round boxes were going for 109.  That was less than the cost of Hornady brass.

Brinky72

Glad to hear that it shoots well. I picked up a box of 50 for $46.75 thinking that it would be good for coyotes plus brass for loading.  Also picked up a box of 20 Match 140 ELD and 20 more American Whitetail 129's. The most factory ammo I've bought in about twenty years.   Picked up 1k CCI 200 primers, 1# RL17 and 200 143gr ELDX's same trip  Good day????