News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

Post Christmas Finds

Started by Stugotz, January 01, 2017, 01:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugotz

So anyone come up with a big score shopping the post Christmas sales? I finally broke down and purchased an RCBS Chargemaster 1500 Combo. After rebate I'm into it for $225.00. I also (finally) found a few pounds of H4350 @ $25.00/pound and 400 rounds of Hornady 140 ELD-M bullets @$23.00/100.  8)
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

2morechains

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the 140 ELD-Ms?  Thx

Stugotz

Actually I found them and the powder on a local forum/private party sale. Every once in a while I find some really good deals that I've been able to jump on before anyone else beats me to them.   8)
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

2morechains

That's a nice score!  I consider myself fortunate to have found an 8 lb jug of H4350 and some 1-pounders.  I found a few boxes of 143 ELD-X but still looking for somebody with 140 ELD-M in stock. 

Wilson1911

I am not the biggest, nor the fastest.  I will not fall short or stray off my target. I am a surgical instrument, who lives in the X ring. I am the 6.5 Creedmoor with deadly precision.