News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

Nature's Best (pics)

Started by jvw2008, October 11, 2014, 11:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugotz

A few weeks back one foggy morning... 

Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

Stugotz

Cross Lake, MN at it's best! (Northern Lights).   
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

jvw2008

Gorgeous!!  We are a bit too far south to see them very often.

bikemutt

Don't really expect to see this in an urban area.

These two were helping themselves to the neighbor's vegetation yesterday.

Chris

jvw2008

Are those whitetail or blacktail?

Stugotz

autoxforfun

Awesome photo.....thanks for posting.
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

Stugotz

jvw2008

Love that last millisecond direction correction with the right wind. Third image from the bottom. Cool!!

autoxforfun

That is a very cool photo......thanks for posting it.  I need to show my wife, she will enjoy it.
Bob

sportacus

Stugotz,
Awesome pic.  Juvenile eagle?
If you have the shot, take it.

Stugotz

Dave Collins

Few of the sights and hunts we had this year;

Many poeople here have never seen it this dry before, this is a bird roost that usually has a couple of feet of water in it and up to 500,000 birds on it normally;

Early bird expedition, me and the dog;

A goose decoy setup from this year;

we wuz being artistic taking pics, SxS is mine;

very happy dog;

He'd retrieve that fish if I let him, he''ll spend an hour in the water chasing jumping fish or diving Grebes, chased a wounded goose about 400yds across a lake this year, got it after it dived a few times on him

autoxforfun

After 2 1/2 days of steady rain, we got a break and the sun came out.  Gave the boys a chance to get out and enjoy it.  Still cold enough for blankets in late morning and then out to the pasture in the afternoon.  Nice thing about the rain, it sure greens things up quickly.
Bob

jvw2008

You have a pretty piece of property there Bob. Once my daughters grew up and moved away, we kept a few horses until they passed. Didn't replace them because if you aren't using them it's green dollars in and green fertilizer back out. I still miss having them around though.