News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

Try to post pictures to see if it works...

Started by txcas, February 28, 2014, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

txcas

I think I got the new software configured correctly to allow everyone to post pictures here on the forum.  I posted instructions here.  I will leave this feature open for a while to see how much space and bandwidth is used.  If the cost becomes prohibitive, I might have to close this in the future.  For now, please give it a shot and let me know if you have any issues.

kalindark

No sir, still can't post pics.  Using a droid smartphone.  Could do it on old forum.  Still getting the pop up for denial of gallery access.

txcas

Quote from: kalindark on February 28, 2014, 02:06:47 PMNo sir, still can't post pics.  Using a droid smartphone.  Could do it on old forum.  Still getting the pop up for denial of gallery access.
Thanks for the report.  Try again, I think I got it right this time.

test_user1

Testing picture posting.[media id=10 type=preview align=center caption="Lake Tahoe"]
[mergedate]1393618908[/mergedate]
@txcas it worked!

GMinor

Test...
[media id=11 type=preview align=center caption="Before"]

Trent

[media id=12 type=preview align=center caption="6.5mm Bullets halved"]
[mergedate]1393632753[/mergedate]
works for me from my android.

AFraser

[media id=14 type=preview align=center caption="Best stag I ever got"]

txcas