News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

Vintage Firearms, please read!

Started by DHuffman, January 11, 2024, 12:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DHuffman

Thanks to Carlos for the sub forum!

Going forward please post your vintage gun in its own titled thread in this sub forum.
Should make it easier to search and keep from having comments on random guns scattered through the thread.

With that post up those old irons!
Dave

DHuffman

I'm going to try this evening to sort the original thread out and make separate threads for the different guns in this thread.

It may be easiest if @gman47564 @MJeff23 @autoxforfun cut and pasted your original post of your gun onto a new thread of your own in this sub forum. Please title your thread by make/model/etc like I did mine. Then I'll try and swap random comments over to the gun they were commenting on.
I'm not trying to kick anybody out of the original thread! I think it will be easier to comment, search and reference these old guns if they're in their own thread.
I know you guys will help with this and you have my thanks in advance.

Dave
Dave

autoxforfun

Dave...I will take care of reposting in a new thread.

Thanks Carlos!!
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

DHuffman

Quote from: autoxforfun on January 11, 2024, 03:20:59 PMDave...I will take care of reposting in a new thread.

Thanks Carlos!!

Thank you Bob I'd just like to get it cleaned up and organized like we meant to do it 😂
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's contributions.
Dave