News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

Freedom West Coast Nationals -- Press Release

Started by autoxforfun, January 22, 2024, 10:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DHuffman

Jeff is a phenomenal shooter. In terms of years shooting LR BR I don't think he's "as experienced" as you would think.

I don't remember the details of the story but he started roughly before I did and has stacked up an impressive resume since.
Jeff's also one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.
Dave

jvw2008

I guess the term "experienced " is relative. He didn't get to where he is by practicing, developing loads, and competing just occasionally.

autoxforfun

I am a bit behind in posting the 1000 yard results.  I had a race that overlapped the last two days....so I was MIA.

Jeff continued his dominance by taking the top spot on the 1000 yard match and the combined overall 600/1000 yard win as well.  The good news is that a couple of the local guys did very well too.  Rick Shields and Phil Peterson took the 2nd and 3rd overall positions behind Jeff.  Here are the final 1000 yard results.

Lane Buxton shot well in just the 1000 yard portion of the Nationals.  Lane was part of the US Team that shot in South Africa recently....an F-Class shooter and very good and familiar with SacValley conditions.  Just makes Jeff's win that much more significant.

Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

jvw2008

Thanks for posting Bob. How did your race go?

autoxforfun

Quote from: jvw2008 on May 01, 2024, 09:33:58 AMThanks for posting Bob. How did your race go?
Not so good.  I had put a new differential in the car for the season....it was a clutch type positraction unit versus the ratcheting  locker that I had been using for years.  Well, there was something wrong with it and it could take any power without just slipping.  Never saw that in a rear end before....so didn't get to run.

Should have it resolved by the next event on the 18th......
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough