News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

Bullet Jockey strikes again!

Started by DHuffman, December 04, 2023, 07:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DHuffman

Dave

MJeff23

Jeff
First impressions are forever.....you don't get a second chance

autoxforfun

Very impressive....congrats Norm!!
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

gman47564

Nice!! Everything going right to do something like that.. congratulations norm..
Grant

Bullet Jockey

jvw2008

LeadHammer

jvw2008

Quote from: Bullet Jockey on December 04, 2023, 10:28:14 AMThank you men.  :-[  :-[

I would really prefer you don't take up 1000 yard benchrest ........ 😁

Bullet Jockey

Quote from: jvw2008 on December 04, 2023, 07:41:30 PMI would really prefer you don't take up 1000 yard benchrest ........ 😁

No worries there Jerry!....I wanna get my grandson up and running in fclass this next year and focus on Worlds in 2026...then I'm planning on hanging up my spurs so to speak...at least for the traveling part of shooting.

jvw2008

It seems like we all have a strong interest in getting the generations behind us into the shooting world. I fear without that sentiment, the 2nd amendment will eventually fail.
My grandson has grown up in a very liberal environment with prevalent anti-gun tones. A few years ago I had the opportunity to introduce him to our world. Today he is a very responsible gun owner and supporter of our right to bear arms. That development occurred simply by showing him his rights as an American and his ability with a firearm.

DHuffman

@Bullet Jockey

It would be a shame to see you hang it up.
Seems you have a lot of ass whippins' left to hand out 😂

Regardless we all must do what we want and makes us happy.
Your grandson is a very lucky kid. He may not realize it for a while but some day it will hit him and it will be a holy shit moment for him.

I'm not feeling all warm, fuzzy and chompin' at the bit for the upcoming BR season. Starting over in a new organization and leaving behind the overall accomplishments I've made in the IBS and not being able to build on them any longer has taken the drive out of me to an extent. Some argue I'm thinking about it wrong but it is what it is.

I guess I'll see where my heads at come March.
Dave

Bullet Jockey

Motivation is definitely a huge factor. That warmer weather rolls back around you'll find that fire!!

DHuffman

Quote from: Bullet Jockey on December 05, 2023, 03:13:06 PMMotivation is definitely a huge factor. That warmer weather rolls back around you'll find that fire!!

Not doubting that, this area gives you a bad attitude from December to April
Dave

jvw2008

With our upcoming move I have some anxieties for next year, like where am I going to practice, and what range is going to become "home".  There will be a new Dasher coming in soon to complete my red, white, and blue trio. So between the warmer climate we are moving to, and the new stick, I suspect motivation will not be a problem for me. I should be close enough to Norm to get a few tutorials as well!!

Bullet Jockey

Quote from: jvw2008 on December 05, 2023, 05:07:42 PMWith our upcoming move I have some anxieties for next year, like where am I going to practice, and what range is going to become "home".  There will be a new Dasher coming in soon to complete my red, white, and blue trio. So between the warmer climate we are moving to, and the new stick, I suspect motivation will not be a problem for me. I should be close enough to Norm to get a few tutorials as well!!

Hopefully we can get together next summer and share some information.