News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

New Garmin Xero® C1 Pro Chronograph

Started by VA-XBolt, October 19, 2023, 09:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob01

I ended up getting on a couple weeks ago from Impact Data Books who have about 30 more in stock now if someone is looking.

The unit works great. Very easy to use and accurate compared to my Magnetospeed. I cheaped out and used an old EO Tech box a buddy gave me and some old rifle case foam to make a carrier for it. It's nice and small.

DHuffman

You're not cheap I'm still using the cardboard box it came in LOL
Dave

LeadHammer

Quote from: Rob01 on February 18, 2024, 08:24:37 PMI ended up getting on a couple weeks ago from Impact Data Books who have about 30 more in stock now if someone is looking.

The unit works great. Very easy to use and accurate compared to my Magnetospeed. I cheaped out and used an old EO Tech box a buddy gave me and some old rifle case foam to make a carrier for it. It's nice and small.

Nice rifle Rob. Is that a Huffman brake?.............

Rob01

Quote from: LeadHammer on February 18, 2024, 08:53:02 PMNice rifle Rob. Is that a Huffman brake?.............

Thanks. No that's a PVA Jet Blast. I only put it on as a thread protector as that's a .22LR and recoil isn't too bad. Lol

gman47564

Grant

VA-XBolt

Has Garmin release any v2 firmware updates to the Chronograph?