News:

New Members start here.

Main Menu

Four States Two man team match (Fclass)

Started by Bullet Jockey, March 27, 2023, 08:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvw2008

Quote from: Bullet Jockey on March 28, 2023, 05:33:58 PMWe're gonna try to convert some of you BR guys.  ;D  ;D  ;D

I would go for it if you can give a way to reverse the clock. Seems like a lot of F Class guys as they age transition into BR.

Bullet Jockey

Quote from: jvw2008 on March 28, 2023, 06:05:36 PMI would go for it if you can give a way to reverse the clock. Seems like a lot of F Class guys as they age transition into BR.

The youngest guy on Team Berger is 74  ;)

autoxforfun

As long as I'm able to get up and down off the ground, I am game.  So far so good at 71.  Actually what I really felt was from pulling the targets.....every shot gets pulled and marked.  We were shooting 20 shot strings and our pit duty pulled three relays.....I was a bit sore after two days.
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

jvw2008

Quote from: autoxforfun on March 28, 2023, 07:16:12 PMAs long as I'm able to get up and down off the ground, I am game.  So far so good at 71.  Actually what I really felt was from pulling the targets.....every shot gets pulled and marked.  We were shooting 20 shot strings and our pit duty pulled three relays.....I was a bit sore after two days.

Whoa! That's a load.

DHuffman

Quote from: Bullet Jockey on March 28, 2023, 05:32:58 PMYall won't meet a better dude than Robin Ardoin....he happens to be a great shooter as well. TTTTaaarrrgggeeettttt foooouuuurrrrtttteeeen!!!

I saw the thread over on AS, so what's the story there?
Dave

Bullet Jockey

Quote from: HufD63 on March 28, 2023, 07:57:46 PMI saw the thread over on AS, so what's the story there?

My wife and Barry Holcombe (her partner) was on target14...it was the problem child. It took three men and a boy to run it up and down (pulled targets) and to make matters worse the bullets were going into a small hole in the berm. Since they nor anyone else pulling that target could see impact, the line was constantly calling down to MARK 14....It took on a life of it's own since we're all grown 50-60yo third graders.  ;D  ;D  ;D

rardoin

Quote from: Bullet Jockey on March 28, 2023, 08:14:43 PM..It took on a life of it's own since we're all grown 50-60yo third graders.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Hey now.........I resemble that comment.  :D