News:

New Members start here.

Main Menu

Support the forum - Buy me a coffee

Started by txcas, February 03, 2023, 06:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

txcas

Last night Google Ads were disabled on the forum. Google Ads, your donations, and our volunteer moderators have kept this forum running for many years. Unfortunately we are at a point in time where people get hurt if you look at them wrong way, and some of the content of our forum is considered offensive by Google. For that reason Google Ads are gone. We really appreciate the donators that have supported us for many years. The forum donation option will remain active, but we are going to try "Buy Me A Coffee" to generate income so we can keep the forum running for many more years. If you like our forum and would like to support it, please click on the coffee cup at the bottom of the page.

jvw2008

@txcas - thanks for the explanation, you will have my continued support

And folks say that Google doesn't censor. 🙄

Can you give us some input into how much income per month that it takes to keep this forum afloat? I ask this question to help brainstorm a solution for us.

gman47564

I hope the members that visits this forum that are not donator's understand that the forum could use your help keeping it avaliable to all members.. this forum is packed full of knowledge for everyone to take advantage of.. if that's not worth a few dollars a year I don't know what is..
Grant

jvw2008

I hope Txcas is up all night peeing out all the coffee he got today. If he says no that didn't happen I will be disappointed.

gman47564

I just filled his thermos... 👍
Grant

gman47564

Grant

jvw2008

I'm hoping for some feedback from txcas

gman47564

I got some feedback  for ya jerry.. I'm pretty disappointed in every member of this board... especially those that are not donators.. not a single person has offered a donation besides me.. that's pretty damn sad .. I mean not even a 5 dollar donation.. everybody takes this forum for granted.. don't be suprised if one of these mornings you wake up and go to log on like we do every day and it's gone.. guess when that happens people will wish they pitched in a few bucks to keep it going..
Grant

LeadHammer

I will try and donate later today.

gman47564

Grant

LeadHammer

Still going to donate, have to activate my low dollar Visa card first but going to my pre birthday family supper today...