News:

This Forum is for use by adults 18 years old or older. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming, under the law, the you are 18 year old or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.

Main Menu

Kudo's to Vortex Customer Service.

Started by Nightfisher1, April 27, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfisher1

I contacted Vortex's customer service today after I messed up the base mounting screws on my Vortex Sport Cantilever mount.  Instead of using their recommended torque I tried to apply the much higher torque used by their Precision mounts and I screwed up the screw heads and their seats in the clamp.  Since the problem was of my making and not a quality issue with their product I was trying to get a price for the replacement parts.  They would have none of that and promised to ship me the needed parts under warranty.  Nice bunch to deal with.

Rob01

That's part of the Vortex VIP warranty in that they cover accidental damage as well. Some people laugh at the Vortex warranty but it's the best in the business and they really care about their customers.

VA-XBolt

Great customer service! The long term value of their good and positive word of mouth marketing goes far behind the actual costs of fixing those occasional "user created" problems.

sportacus

Concur with all comments.  Was proud to start the plague of 6.5 CM here in central Louisiana nearly five years ago.  That work is done.  Now spreading the Vortex gospel, but can't let go of my Leupold VX5's  and VH6's.  A  exorcism may be in order.  :))
If you have the shot, take it.

VA-XBolt

Again, I continue to be impressed by Vortex and their customer service.

I emailed them yesterday to ask where I can get more of the CRS zero stop shims for my Vortex HST 4-16x44 scope, as I couldn't find them on Brownells or Cabeles.

8 minutes (Yes 8 minutes!) after I sent the email, I had a nice note from a lady in customer service, who had found some, pulled them and she was letting me know that they were being sent directly to my home address.

I can tell you that whatever scope I need next (and I own 4 Vortex scopes so far), I'll be staying with Vortex.