News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

Elbow Lake 600

Started by jvw2008, May 21, 2022, 02:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvw2008

600 Yd BR at Elbow today:

Grand Agg Winner - Dave Huffman!👏👍👏

Eric also had a good showing. I'm sure they will fill us in when they get their thumbs working. Congrats guys!

sportacus

Awesome news!  All you comp Ninja's fly under the radar.  "No brag, just fact."  :)
If you have the shot, take it.

jvw2008

No question Dave and Bob have made some major strides forward over the last 12 months. It only comes with hard work, thinking outside the box, and the dedication to practice, practice, practice. I can't wait to get past my health issues to get back in the saddle. It's driving me nuts not to be out there right now.

HufD63

Mirage was ON, was dialed back to 25x on the HG and should have been on the LG
Arrived Thursday evening to shoot Friday morning but conditions were poor so I decided not to waste the time and testers I had loaded. LG could use some work and the HG did well and pulled me through to the grand agg win.

I'll try to post the results later.
Dave

HufD63

Dave

gman47564

Congratulations dave
Grant

HufD63

Quote from: gman47564 on May 21, 2022, 06:48:46 PMCongratulations dave

Thanks Grant, I'm going to give the LG another .2g of powder and see if it tightens it up.

We'll see tomorrow I guess.
Dave

autoxforfun

Dave, well done!!!  Congrats on the great results.   
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

HufD63

Today's results. Wind was tough with extended builds and abrupt let ups.

Slightly warmer today and slightly less mirage.

Dave

jvw2008

You had a great weekend sir!! Congrats. 👍

HufD63

Quote from: jvw2008 on May 23, 2022, 09:00:10 AMYou had a great weekend sir!! Congrats. 👍

All things considered I did have a great weekend.
I knew I was sick when we headed to MN Thursday and by Friday morning between the wind and the sinus congestion and headache I didn't have it in me to test.
So for the amount of effort put forth I did well.

Just unloaded my gear in ND and it's as nice an evening I've seen since last fall. Should be out tuning LOL
Dave

autoxforfun

Good job Dave.  Didn't know you were not feeling good....definitely can have an impact on your performance and definitely on the enjoyment  of the match.  Looks like you dealt with the changing conditions pretty well....congrats.
Bob
If everything seems under control......you're just not going fast enough

LeadHammer

Excellent shooting Dave.