News:

To support the forum with your donation, please check https://tinyurl.com/4vv24dup.

Main Menu

Every Morning about 7:15...

Started by Stugotz, January 20, 2022, 05:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugotz

These Minnesotans have gotten up every morning over the last 60+ days for their daily morning dip! They were at it again this morning (Only -15 degrees F @ 7:30AM).

https://www.fox9.com/video/1019848?fbclid=IwAR2wTWc9VojEMCc-aw5fOyy3eQSr3JEIaVZYoAmU5sAunY16nBMUsqX6vqk

Me? Growing up I use to ski in a water ski show and one year we dragged the boats down to the Mississippi a little south of St Paul and went water skiing (I went bare footing).   8)

Tomorrow they get off easy, it will only be -5 at 7AM!   These Minnesotans have gotten up every morning over the last 60+ days for their daily morning dip! They were at it again this morning (Only -15 degrees F @ 7:30AM).

Me? Growing up I use to ski in a water ski show and one year we dragged the boats down to the Mississippi a little south of St Paul and went water skiing on New Years Day (I went bare footing).   8)
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!

NightForce

Having fallen through the ice 3 times as a kid, I no longer look forward to how I felt when 32 degree water hit my skin, it actually stung a bit...

LeadHammer

Cold water makes me run away very fast.

sportacus

Stu,
BTW.  Did you execute your TX pig hunt?  They have gotten real scarce here.  No acorns in 2020 because of HC Laura.  No mast this year. We burned them down in past years.  Lone survivors will come roaring back.  I will bail out in a hot school zone if swine are present with a AR/AK and yell at the chirren to "Get Down!"  Doing the Lord's work.  We have worked up some accurate 156 Berger and 140 Gold Dot PRC loads and can't find any feral hogs to test them on.
If you have the shot, take it.

Stugotz

QuoteStu,
BTW.  Did you execute your TX pig hunt?  They have gotten real scarce here.  No acorns in 2020 because of HC Laura.  No mast this year. We burned them down in past years.  Lone survivors will come roaring back.  I will bail out in a hot school zone if swine are present with a AR/AK and yell at the chirren to "Get Down!"  Doing the Lord's work.  We have worked up some accurate 156 Berger and 140 Gold Dot PRC loads and can't find any feral hogs to test them on.

Hey Sport! I re-vectored and will be leaving for a buddies ranch east of Sarasota, FL early Saturday AM. I will be there for a week. Will report back with updates. Stu
Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me. Ski-U-Mah!